We began our practice in 1986 and pride ourselves in offering a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere while providing the latest in digital dentistry. Our state-of-the-art facility offers the latest in CEREC (CAD-CAM) dentistry with an emphasis on single appointment, metal-free fillings and crowns. Dr. Hagen is an advanced CEREC trainer and because of this, our associates have had the best training and are also experts in this field. Our experienced team of doctors will provide the very best in today's dental techniques while you enjoy your own private television, complete with headphones if needed. Wireless internet service is available so you can keep your busy schedule on track and our commitment to same day dentistry will get you back to your daily life with out the need for temporary crowns or a return visit! Other services provided include dental implants, root canals, oral surgery, periodontal care, Invisalign, Sinsational Smile teeth whitening, cosmetic dentistry and children's dentistry.
We've also paid attention to the environment, and have implemented numerous eco-friendly ideas into our new surroundings. These changes represent the forefront of dentistry in California, and we are in the process of qualifying for our LEED certification that would make us one of the only certified dental facilities in Orange County.
We are conveniently located on the corner of Brookhurst and Ellis streets in the Valley Garden Shopping Center. (Click Here for Directions). We are available Monday through Friday.
We want to gratefully thank all of our existing patients for continuing to be the reason we are passionate about our constant effort to provide quality service in a safe, comfortable environment. We also want to invite any new patients to contact our office and become a part of our dental family!
|HIGHLIGHTS FOR OUR VALUED PATIENTS ||ECO-FRIENDLY CONSIDERATIONS |
- Flat-screen TV’s in all operatories with headphones
- All-digital x-rays to help minimize radiation exposure (up to 90% less than traditional x-rays)
- Distilled water for all dental procedures (no use of city tap water) for your safety
- Warm water utilized for cleaning appointments to minimize sensitivity to cold
- Increased range of services to help minimize expensive referrals to specialists
- Wireless access throughout the office for your laptops, tablets, cell phones, etc.
- The very latest in CAD/CAM (CEREC) technology, and increased on-site laboratory facilities enabling us to provide more same-day services for you, saving you time and additional appointments
- Paperless information technology that enhances your personal information security
- State-of-the-art Sterilization Center for your safety
- Plush new chairs for your comfort, and a “Snuggie” if you need one!
- State-of-the-art waterless vacuum system that will save more than 750,000 gallons of water per year compared to the traditional water-dependent systems
- Energy-Star appliances and electronics
- Renewable resource materials for flooring, ceilings, furnishings, and cabinetry
- Energy efficient lighting with motion sensors
- Energy efficient air conditioning system
- Paperless technology helping to minimize waste
All that is good begins with a SMILE.
When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. (714) 965-5255 or (714) 848-1005